We all have questions about fence, but only a few people have answers.
A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together by boards, wire, or rails.
New England Arbors offers you a virtually maintenance-free product. However, our products will become dirty as any other product exposed to atmospheric conditions. A heavy rain will do wonders in cleaning it, or you can wash it down with an ordinary garden hose. If neither rain nor hosing does a satisfactory job, just follow these easy instructions.
What does the warranty cover?
• Any defects in materials and workmanship.
How long will the warranty be effective?
• For 20 years of the original owner of the real estate upon which this product is used.
Who can make a claim?
• Only the original purchasing owner. Proof of purchase must be provided. This warranty is not transferable.
How does the Purchaser make a claim under the warranty?
• Within 30 days of discovery of claimed defect, please report in writing with proof of purchase & pictures to New England Arbors (Customer Service Dept.), 211 Campbell St., Sarnia, ON Canada N7T 2G6. How will New England Arbors handle a claim?
• If materials or manufacturing workmanship are found to be defective, New England Arbors will at it’s sole discretion either replace the defective material or refund the product. Labour, installation and any similar costs are excluded specifically, and shall not be paid by New England Arbors in any event. ®
What is not covered by this warranty?
• Damage caused by failure to comply with New England Arbors installation guidelines, by faulty installation, improper application, or in violation of codes or restrictions.
• Damage attributable to fire, violent storms, earthquake, ground movement or any other casualties; or to exposure of atmospheric pollutants or conditions other than natural weathering processes.
• Damage or discolouration due to misuse, abuse, improper storage, impact of objects, or to the alteration of the product by applied heat or welding, by contact with solvents, epoxies, paints, chemicals or other substances; or by other physical or material alterations.
• Colour fading that occurs over time due to normal weathering.
• Any materials not manufactured or supplied by New England Arbors.
• Cost of installation, removal, labour, freight and similar related costs.
• Any incidental or consequential damages. Are there any other considerations?
• The manufacturer of this product does not recommend or approve this product for all possible end use applications. Your local Code Authority should be consulted regarding it’s safety and applicability for intended usage.
• This warranty gives you specific and legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state, or province to province.
The warranty statements contained in this limited warranty set forth the only express warranties extended by New England Arbors for its products. The provisions of this warranty shall constitute the entire liability of New England Arbors, and the property owner exclusive remedy for breach of the warranty. New England Arbors disclaims any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.